Mentor, OH – The City of Mentor is pleased to announce the 2021 schedule for the popular Mentor Rocks summer concert series presented by Lake Health. Mentor Rocks is held Tuesday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the state-of-the-art Mentor Civic Amphitheater. The concert series will run fourteen weeks this year from June 1 through August 31.
The 2021 Mentor Rocks Schedule is as follows:
|June 1||To Be Announced|
|June 8||To Be Announced|
|June 15||Nightrain: The Guns n Roses Experience||Guns n Roses Tribute|
|June 22||Trippin’ Billies||Dave Matthews Band Tribute|
|June 29||Cracker||National Recording Artist|
|July 6||Hollywood Nights||Bob Seger Tribute|
|July 13||KICK||INXS Tribute|
|July 20||Tricky Dick and the Coverups||Dance & Part Music|
|July 27||No Duh||No Doubt Tribute|
|August 3||Ultimate Aldean||Jason Aldean Tribute|
|August 10||Uptown Funk||Bruno Mars Tribute|
|August 17||The Ten Band||Pearl Jam Tribute|
|August 24||Queen Nation||Queen Tribute|
|August 31||E5C4P3||Journey Tribute|
Mentor Rocks is an all-ages event which promotes a festival-like atmosphere each week. In addition to great music, attendees can enjoy a great selection of food from area vendors as well as an assortment of beers and wines. The venue features lawn seating, so bring your own blankets or chairs. Outside food is permitted although outside alcohol is not. Coolers will be checked at the gate. Admission and parking are free of charge.
So that Mentor Rocks can be safely enjoyed by everyone, social distancing among non-household members and other health and safety protocols will be practiced on the Amphitheater grounds this summer. The following guidelines will be observed:
- If you are sick, or experiencing symptoms that may be related to coronavirus, please do not attend.
- Amphitheater grounds will be fenced off and attendance will be STRICTLY limited to 4,000 persons at all times.
- Attendees will be responsible for maintaining a social distance of no less than six feet from those not in their immediate household while on amphitheater grounds.
- One-way entrances and exits will be established.
- No standing or congregating of any kind in front of the stage/railing area will be permitted.
- Walking paths will be marked through amphitheater grounds.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be present and available for use by all attendees.
- All restrooms will be sanitized immediately prior to the start of each event.
- Amphitheater grounds will open at 5:00 PM. No early drop-off/setup of chairs will be permitted as entry is not guaranteed. Personal items which are placed on the field before 5:00 PM will be removed and placed outside of the fence perimeter. The City of Mentor is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items.
- No tents, shelters of any kind, or umbrellas larger than personal size will be permitted.
- The food truck area will be expanded to reduce congestion, and social distancing in line is required.
These events are being conducted in accordance with procedures and protocol reviewed and approved by the Lake County General Health District and are subject to change. We encourage all attendees to observe these rules so that the program may continue uninterrupted throughout the remainder of the season. The Mentor Civic Center Complex is a public space. It is up to the individual to determine his or her level of comfort and acceptable risk when entering the grounds. If you are concerned about public gatherings, do not attend.
Additional rules and information may be posted as they become available. Learn more at www.mentorrocks.info.
The Mentor Civic Amphitheater is located at 8600 Munson Road in Mentor, Ohio.